The USG Drywall Suspension System is an engineered framing system that installs faster than conventional framing methods. It is ideal for framing both interior and exterior flat ceilings and more complex shapes such as stepped soffits and coffers.
- Installs faster than traditional framing methods
- More than 60 UL fire-resistive designs
- Assemblies available to meet STC and IIC requirements
- Easily frames openings for Type F and Type G light fixtures
- Evaluated for building code compliance according to ICC ESR-1222
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C635 and meets ASTM C645
Dimensions: 48" x 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"