Pioneer Materials West Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement explains how we use and disclose personal information that we collect from people who visit our website at www.pioneermaterialswest.com (the "Site") and otherwise engage with us in online and off-line business activities. If you have additional questions about privacy, information security, or our affiliates or business partners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Statement is effective as of October 1st, 2015.
1. Types of Personal Information
This Privacy Statement explains our practices with regard to "Personal Information." Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number or payment card number. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with PioneerMaterialsWest.com, including your purchase history, customer account information and information about how you use the PioneerMaterialsWest.com websites and applications.
2. How PioneerMaterialsWest.com Collects Personal Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We may ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, signing up to receive materials electronically, applying for a credit account or making a purchase. We may collect additional Relationship Information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers.
When you select a product or service, we collect Transaction Information. We also collect Transaction Information when you visit our website, use our applications or contact us, such as for customer service purposes.
3. How PioneerMaterialsWest.com Uses Personal Information
PioneerMaterialsWest.com uses your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your orders for products or services and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and training provided by us or our affiliates to provide other services related to your account;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from PioneerMaterialsWest.com and, in some cases, our partners or affiliates, including for offers targeted based on your interests, business characteristics and location;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events;
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers, such as rebates;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as PioneerMaterialsWest.com news and announcements and technical service bulletins; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
4. Why Personal Information Is Disclosed by PioneerMaterialsWest.com
PioneerMaterialsWest.com understands that you do not want to us to provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit our sharing of your Personal Information collected using our site as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, which may only use your Personal Information for the purposes listed above. We may provide affiliates with sales and certain Transaction Information to assist us in working with our customers.
- We may also share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are bound by law or contract to protect your Personal Information and only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions.
- We may share your Personal Information with business partners, but only to the extent you have a relationship with such partner or otherwise interacted with such partner. For example, if you are referred to PioneerMaterialsWest.com from a lead generation website, we may provide that partner with your Contact Information and certain Transactional Information to validate the referral.
- We may also disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will also always disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our clients. These reports do not contain any information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports also do not contain any identifiable company information.
5. Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the "help" section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information about the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to PioneerMaterialsWest.com and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement governs how we use that all of this information when we associate it with your Personal Information.
PioneerMaterialsWest.com has relationships with third party advertising companies to place advertisements on this website and other websites, and to perform tracking and reporting functions for this website and other websites. These third party advertising companies may place cookies on your computer when you visit our website or other websites so that they can display targeted advertisements to you. These third party advertising companies do not collect Personal Information in this process, and we do not give any personal information to them as part of this process. However, this Privacy Statement does not cover the collection methods or use of the information collected by these vendors. For more information about third party advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org. To opt out of being targeted by many third party advertising companies by visiting www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp or http://preferences.truste.com/truste/.
6. Tell-A-Friend Functions
PioneerMaterialsWest.com offers "tell-a-friend" functionality on our websites. If so offered and you choose to use this function, we will collect Contact Information for your friend. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email with the information you specified or inviting him or her to visit the site. PioneerMaterialsWest.com uses or will use this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and does not retain the information.
7. Your Choices
You can always limit the information you provide to PioneerMaterialsWest.com. You can also limit the communications that PioneerMaterialsWest.com sends to you. To opt-out of emails, simply click the link labeled "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations, account statements or product recall notices.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to email@example.com.You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and information about the communications that you do not want to receive.
8. Access and Correction
PioneerMaterialsWest.com respects your right to access and correct your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. Additionally, PioneerMaterialsWest.com complies with all laws regarding access and correction. If you need assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Information Security
PioneerMaterialsWest.com has implemented administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure sensitive Personal Information when it is being collected and transmitted over the Internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
10. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by PioneerMaterialsWest.com. Other websites that may be accessible through this website or that supply Personal Information to PioneerMaterialsWest.com in connection with the processing of payments for products or services may have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by all third parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
11. Forums and Other Public Areas
12. Changes to this Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notice online when we make material changes to this the Privacy Statement. Additionally, if the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously-collected Personal Information, we will notify you about the change by sending a notice to the primary email address associated with your account.
13. How to Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can always reach us online at email@example.com. You can also reach us via mail to:
Pioneer Materials West
7271 South Eagle
Centennial, CO 80112-4203