The 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless 1” Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor (XRH011TWX) is a cordless concrete drilling solution powered by an efficient Makita-built brushless motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XRH011TWX delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 1.7 ft.lbs of impact energy.
The HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of dust particles (size .3 microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH011TWX ideal for overhead drilling.
The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The container also has the largest material holding capacity in its class with faster and more convenient disposal of material than leading competitor models for less downtime. It has a quick release and can be easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed.
Multiple chisel positions align the rotary hammer more comfortable with the application. A torque-limiting clutch prevents gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds. A variable speed trigger enables the user to match speed to the application.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution with filter cleaning mechanism is designed to help maintain optimum dust suction efficiency
- Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain peak drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple chisel positions align tool more comfortably with the application
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Weighs only 10.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 1.7
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.4 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,700 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 950 RPM
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Container Hole Count Capacity: 25 holes of dimension 5/8"x2"
- Filter Life (Approx. container fillings): 200
- Vibration Control: No
- Vibration (m/s²): 13.5
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
- Power Type: Cordless
- Bind-Up Control: Yes
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®): No
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™): No
- Form Factor (LXT): 18V LXT®
- Motor Type: Brushless
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer (XRH01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (DX06)
- (3) HEPA Filter (197556-3)
- (1) Side Handle (158057-6)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) 20" Contractor Tool Bag (831303-9)