The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Crown Stapler (model XTS01T) is a true utility stapler engineered for a range of trades. The XTS01T is compact and powerful, and can drive a wide range of 3/8” crown staple lengths flush into hardwoods like oak, maple, cherry, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XTS01T will drive a wide range of 3/8" crown staples from 3/8" to 7/8" in length, including Arrow® T50 type flat crown staples for maximum versatility. The easy-to-use depth control setting can be adjusted with a single knob. The rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples, with a convenient window on the magazine that shows the number of remaining staples.
- Fastens a wide range of 3/8" crown staples from 3/8" to 7/8" in length; also utilizes Arrow® T50 type flat crown staples
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
- Power Type: Cordless
- Fastening category: Stapler
- Gauge: T50® Style
- Maximum Magazine Capacity: 98
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Crown: 3/8"
- Leg Length: 3/8" to 7/8"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9-7/8" x 3-5/8" x 8-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 5.3 lbs.
- Form Factor (LXT): 18V LXT®
- Motor Type: Brushed
- (1) 18V LXT® 3/8" Crown Stapler (XTS01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag