Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V lithium-ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 3/8” Square Drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
The XWT12RB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft.lbs.of Max Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 3/8” square drive for quick socket changes.
It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Brushless motor delivers 130 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 230 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8"
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V Compact Lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Square Drive: 3/8"
- Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 230 ft.lbs./310 N•m
- Fastening Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 130 ft.lbs./180 N•m
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 3,600 IPM
- Overall Length: 5-5/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.7 lbs.
- Form Factor (LXT): Sub-Compact
- Motor Type: Brushless
- (1) 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 3/8" Impact Wrench (XWT12ZB)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)