Remodeling & Do-it-Yourself (DIY)
Helping do-it-yourselfers get the job done.
We’ve got everything you need for all of your home improvement projects.
Pioneer Materials West not only supplies construction supplies and accessories for commercial contractors, but we also are proud to offer our service and expertise to individuals who love to do home remodeling and do-it-yourself construction work. You can order and pick up your materials at our yard, come in and browse our showroom for what you need, or we can even deliver everything right to your door.
We offer the following types of construction supplies and equipment to individuals:
- Drywall in a variety of sizes (1/4 inch to 5/8 inch), types (light weight, fire rated, mold resistant, etc.) and finishes (standard, tapered, beveled) placed in the exact room where you are hanging it
- Joint treatments including ready-mix compounds, setting type compounds, taping light joint compounds and textured finishes
- Tools such as power tools, hand tools, plaster tools, brushes and acoustical tools
- Accessories like fasteners, screws, tape, sanders, adhesives, floor protection and cornerbead
- Insulation for both interior and exterior applications ranging from R11 – R38 insulation value
- Safety gear including gloves, eye protection, fall protection and hard hats
- Acoustical ceiling tile in a range of styles and the acoustical accessories (rivets, clips, eye lags, wire, etc.) to get the job done
Whether you’re installing drywall in your new addition of your home, creating a new exterior finish, or adding insulation to lower your power bills, Pioneer Materials West has everything you need to turn your do-it-yourself job into a professional one.